About the client
The Customer is one of the leading players in the Consulting Domain who is the best-in-class provider of Consulting solutions. The customer implemented Adobe Analytics to provide all the metrics, data required for client’s internal applications to provide predictive analysis.
Initially, QA team was not involved in testing Adobe Analytics application. Functional testing was carried out by BA to ensure the data validity.
Data for Adobe Analytics was not captured correctly.
No Regression testing was performed to validate the existing data.
Due to multiple tasks and activities, there were quality issues.
No proper documentation was present.
No RTM, closure reports were prepared as part of QA.
Detailed analysis of situation was conducted by discussing with various stakeholders, team members to overcome those in an effective and structured way.
- Conducted requirement analysis for Adobe analytic tool and problem areas (discussion with team members, SPOC of the project)
- QA team actively participated and performed major part of production support testing with zero defects
- Suggested automation to cover regression testing of critical model after every release.
- Implemented QA processes and identified gap areas
- Designed customized Test Scenarios/Test Cases for requirements and defects
- Prepared RTM and closure reports to keep track of quality and timelines
- QA team was involved from the initial phases of newly created websites i.e. Knowledge Capture and Enrich to ensure the better quality.
- Monthly audits were conducted for customers to ensure compliance
Services we offered
Test Automation | Regression Testing
- QA deliverables are provided to customers on time.
- Number of UAT defects has significantly reduced.
- Collaboration among team members has enhanced with the help of email notifications and comments in Jira tool.
- Detailed test cases has helped in providing scope of testing
- Quality of reports has improved
- Execution of automated regression suite after every release has helped to keep check on critical model.
- Customer is now able to gauge the health of project in real time (have better insight and visibility)
- Due to early involvement of QA in multiple projects, requirement gaps were identified and corrected in initial phase.
- QA have proactively took the ownership of DB validation to ensure quality.
- QA involvement in a project for central knowledge management app ensured the stability of the application for stakeholders.
test execution time saved
QA processes have proactively taken ownership of DB validation to ensure quality.