Setting up Testing Practice for a leading Mobile and CE Device manufacturer.
About the client
A leading player in retailer of Mobile & CE devices
Customer was facing several quality challenges on multiple IT applications being used in various business units.
Performance and automation capability was not available with in client’s existing team
Application Response were not as per expectation in peak hours and customer’s data and saved work was lost due to unresponsive applications
There were more than 24 projects in maintenance phase and Teams were working in isolated environment and resources didn’t have cross project expertise.
No Standard process was implemented to track changes
Redundant work as DMS project was implemented in SAARC countries with minimal customization and changes need to be verified in all environment
No track of resource utilization and resource planning.
- Conducted gap analysis and identified tool for automation and performance testing
- Cross skill matrix was created and trainings were provided as per their current skill set after evaluation of their project knowledge.
- Conducted J-Meter and Renorax training for team
- Most apt SDLC process was implemented where project documentation (BRD, DD, and TD) was ensured during development phase.
- Implemented resource tracking through testing tracker and weekly resource loading report.
- Executed performance testing script on Test and UAT server and Shared the observations with all stockholders and got it fixed with in short span of time.
Services we offered
Setup of Mature QA Processes | Manual Validation | Mobile Application Testing | Performance Testing | Security Testing
reduction in production issues
Testing turnover time reduced from 40% of dev time spent to 25%of dev time spent. Response time of business critical applications was reduced which lead to better customer experience and Zero case of loss of data due to unresponsive behavior of application