We’re a family fueled by diversity.See all Positions
“Superb leadership from senior leaders”
“Everyone's there to help you succeed.”
“A healthy work environment under sophisticated and experienced leaders”
The Crestech Personality
We are a family of dreamers, learners and risk-takers. Our team ranges from samosa lovers to skydivers!
Are you a cresfit?
Show us your quirky side. Find out whether you fit the Crestech family.
With us, there’s never a dull moment
Benefits that benefit you
Health & Wellness
Build your career with us
Find the right fit for you
Our Team Presence
We have our offices at 3 locations, both in India and Globally
Hard times can’t bring us down. So, we’re making the best of them.
We’re remote and we’re working
From our rooms
On the terrace
Wherever we have internet
We like a curious mind!
Being at Crestech means being at the fore-front of encountering unique industry problems, providing solutions, and servicing a large, diverse client base. While working with us, you’ll have access to unparalleled learning opportunities, and gain exposure on industry verticals and technologies.
Get ready to soak in a professional and vibrant culture. We believe in an ideal work-life balance, employee wellness, and industry-aligned compensation. Crestech’s DNA has the right mix of start-up level enthusiasm, as well as solid fundamentals that are characteristic of a mature organization.
Experience what it means to truly do path-breaking work. Join us in the journey of challenging yourselves!
Drop an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolutely! Upload your resume here. We’ll keep it in our secret files, and reach out to you when we find the right fit.
- You apply: Found a role you’re interested in? Browse and apply here. Or, if you’re not sure, simply upload your resume and we’ll contact you if the right one opens up.
- We assess: Next, we will conduct a series of Business-related, Technical & Behavioural assessments. These may also include online assessments.
- Your documents: Once shortlisted, you are then required to submit your relevant documents to HR.
- Our offer: After discussion with the hiring team and your acceptance, we’ll roll out our offer to you. We will need a copy of your resignation letter to your current employer (including your notice-period).
- Onboarding: Lastly, we’ll need to quickly verify your educational qualifications, work experience, and other documents as per the job role. And that’s it.. we’re all set.
Made it this far?
Send us your resume. We’ll reach out when there’s an opening.Discover all our opportunities