About the client
Client is a global leader in fast food Online delivery.
Background: The client had created and was maintaining a custom-built web and mobile application. They had fortnightly build releases to the market and were struggling with the tight timelines. They were multiple quality challenges they were facing in releasing production builds to the market, resulting in customer dropouts. They had to often compromise on quality or time due to a chaotic approach to test management and unplanned testing.
Dropout rate of customers, during their food order journey, was High due to application usability issues.
Look and feel of the website and mobile application was not consistent across different pages and platforms.
Failure rate of New features released was high in Delhi & NCR areas due to incomplete testing and defect leakage into production.
Collaborative efforts among various teams (Business, Store managers) were missing which resulted in issues like no ownership of certain functionalities.
A major International Audit was around and current chances of delivering a good Audit were slim.
CresTech validated the usability and functionality of the application at a Feature level and as well as a System Level.
- Enhanced UI of assets and ease of navigation with thorough usability analysis covering all usability issues reported by end customers
- Created Training Material for training to be delivered to various teams before the features are released on production to ensure a common understanding of features being implemented.
- Streamlined SPRINT QA process by ensuring that all bug fixes are prioritized and updated in JIRA.
- Suggested customer to increase testing coverage through different strategies like placing orders on different stores all across Delhi NCR region.
- Guided customer in implementing coupon journey just like another competitor and show coupon name as well as discounted amount early on.
- Performed compatibility testing, ensuring the application works well on different browsers, mobile devices with different hardware and OS.
Services we offered
QA practice setup | Mobile Portal & Web Application System Testing | Compatibility Testing using a Test Lab with 5 android & iOS devices selected after end-user analysis
Conversion rate of user food order Journey
UI has been completely revamped significantly reducing usability issues logged by end customers leading to rave reviews from the Asia Pacific head. |Compatibility Testing helped benchmark the web app and mobile app across a matrix of devices and platforms, covering 80% of the market