Quality EngineerApply Now
- Hands on Experience in Test Designing (Creating Test cases/Scenarios), Test Execution & Test Reporting.
- Possess understanding of Bug Lifecycle and Defect Management Process.
- Possess the knowledge of Testing Types and Artifacts.
- Possess understanding of STLC / SDLC.
- Possess working knowledge of at least one defect management tool like Jira, MTM, TFS etc.
- Possess knowledge on DDL / DML, Joins etc.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans, test cases and requirement.
- Awareness / Exposure to methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in Manual Testing.
- Should have basic programming skills, knowledge of OOPS concepts etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to latest technologies & frameworks like API / Webservices, Agile methodology etc.
- CTFL, ISTQB, CSQA and CSTE certified.
Personal attributes needed:
- Flexible in traveling within Delhi-NCR at Client / Base Locations.
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work in an Individual capacity or as a team player.