Senior Test EngineerApply Now
A day in the life of our Value-Creator!
- As part of the Crestech Delivery team, your primary role would be to independently Design/ Write complex scenarios, Test Cases, Prepare Test Artefacts; Share Inputs in Project Estimation & Planning
- Support development of Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Deliver effective Testing Solutions for clients by defect-logging, regular and timely updates to stakeholders, maintain traceability of requirements, follow up and successful closure of defects
- Ensure availability of right test environment, provide necessary review feedback for test data setup for timely commencement of test execution
- Establish and validate “go live” activities such as production verification
- You will ensure effective stakeholder management by timely reports and updates like Daily Status Report / WSR etc roadblocks/challenges with respect to the deliverables.
- In addition, you will mentor the junior resources and provide regular feedback and coaching to help them continually improve their performance.
If you are excited by above description, and feel you would be a good fit in our quest to provide seamless digital transformation for our customers, this is the place for you!
Bachelors/Masters of Engineering/Computer Applications/CS/IT or Equivalent preferred Understanding of one programming language preferred
- You must have knowledge and exposure to Functional, Regression, Compatibility, and Exploratory Testing.
- You should have excellent communication and client handling skills.
- You should have experience in giving inputs for Test Estimates and help in formulating Test Strategies
- Conduct Peer Review / Review of Test Cases written by other team member/s
- Support team members and contribute to their development
- You should have good knowledge of SDLC/STLC
- You should have knowledge and exposure to agile methodologies.
- You should have knowledge of basic SQL queries.
- Support the implementation, development and maintenance of relevant Quality Matrices & Artefacts,
InfoSec & Cyber Security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with applicable laws, common security frameworks and leading practices as per Organizational requirements.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
Skilled Functional Tester (Manual testing)
You should have good knowledge on any of the bug tracking tool
- You must be an excellent Manual Tester, someone who understands how to break/dig down an application with an intent to identify maximum defects in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- knowledge and exposure to Mobile Testing
- basic understanding of API/Web Services.
- If you have exposure to latest technologies & frameworks like API /Web services, any domain specific knowledge, exposure to any automation tool that will serve as an added advantage.
Personal Attributes Needed:
- Possess excellent Communication skills (written, verbal both formal & informal)
- Helps to create a positive, collaborative working environment for the team.
- If required train and mentor junior team-members
- Quick grasping and flexibility to adapt to new technologies/processes
- Should be able to write formal communication emails to clients.
- Should be able to resolve workspace conflicts if managing a team.
- Self-Driven and Ability to manage pressure.