Trainee Quality EngineerApply Now
- Possess understanding of Bug Lifecycle and Defect Management Process.
- Possess the knowledge of Testing Types and Artifacts.
- Possess understanding of STLC / SDLC.
- Possess knowledge of at least one defect management tool like Jira, TFS etc.
- Possess knowledge on DDL / DML, Joins etc.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans, test cases and requirement.
- Should have basic Programming skills, knowledge of OOPS concepts etc.
- Candidate should be keen to adapt & learn latest tools and technologies.
<li>Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education.</li>
<li><i class=”fa fa-hand-o-right fnnegrres”></i>There should not be any backlogs.</li>
<li><i class=”fa fa-hand-o-right fnnegrres”></i>Excellent verbal and written communication skills.</li>
<li><i class=”fa fa-hand-o-right fnnegrres”></i>On the Job Training will be provided to selected candidates.</li>
- Awareness to methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Any IT (ISTQB / Java / Database (MCP/Oracle) etc.) Certification would be an added advantage.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Flexible in traveling within Delhi/NCR at Client / Base Locations.
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work in an Individual capacity or as team player.