Information TechnologyApply Now
- Installation and troubleshooting of Desktop/ Laptop/ Printer/ Network and Other IT Peripherals.
- Installation and Configuring of Software and outlook, should be able to handle the desktop support platform.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Anti-virus platform like Kaspersky, F-Secure, Virus out- break.
- Maintenance of Hardware and Software should be documented properly, taking care of asset allocation and de-allocation process.
- Handling IT inventory and data backup.
- Support the implementation, development and maintenance of InfoSec & Cyber Security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with applicable laws, common security frameworks and leading practices as per Organizational requirements.
- Any graduate having work experience of 1-2 years in field of hardware and networks.
- Must have installed and troubleshot all types of PC hardware, branded and assembled.
- Good experience on Linux and Windows platforms should be able to handle Anti-Virus server and client.
- Should be able to work on a Wi-Fi device.
- Any certification in hardware and networks.
Personal attributes required:
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work alone and a team player.
- Passionate about the latest technology.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to work in Rotational Shift.