Exp: 7+ years
Remote but willing to travel
- Hands on experience in Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver.
- Review project/ development requirements to define/ establish tangible testing requirements.
- Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy & Automation Framework.
- Test Automation Planning & Execution.
- Creating, Organizing, and managing Test plan, Test cases/scenarios using Java, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber/Gherkin, Testing.
- Experience in dynamic object handling.
- Expert in developing, modifying, debugging and executing Test scripts using java.
- Reporting test results and status reports including metrics on regular basis to stakeholders.
- Share Inputs in Project Estimation & Planning.
- Sprint Planning & Story Grooming.
- Develop automation roadmap, lead implementation and design through a team of automation testers and publish metrics to technology management.
- Review the code quality/coverage using industry standard tools e.g. Sonar.
- Hands-on using test management tools such as JIRA.
- Expertise in SQL/ MYSQL Database Testing and write SQL queries to check/ fetch data from databases.
- Review individual/ team performance, and support QA staff hiring – taking tests/ interviews and on-boarding activities for new recruits in QA team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 7+ years’ experience of Test Automation.
- Experience in Data Driven Framework/Page Object Model Framework/Hybrid Framework.
- Familiarity with testing client / server applications.
- Understanding of bug tracking process.
- Experience in managing a team of QA Engineers.
- Demonstrable programming skills using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNg /Junit
- Strong background in building Continuous Integration (Maven, Jenkins) based frameworks with knowledge of Build Verification Testing & TDD/BDD concepts (Cucumber).
- Strong DB Testing experience is mandatory (Oracle/SQL Server ).
- Must be able to automate DB testing with calculations processed in memory.
- Good programming skills (Java).
- CTFL, ISTQB, CSQA and CSTE certified.
- Knowledge of postman and related tools.
- Knowledge of Android testing ecosystem.
- Exposure to latest technologies & frameworks like API / Webservices, Agile methodology (Scrum/Sprint) etc.
Personal attributes required:
- Flexible in traveling within Delhi-NCR.
- Flexible for short-term (1 to 6 months) traveling within India/Abroad.
- Comfortable in working from Client-Site.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure.
- Passionate about technology.
- Excellent team player and team builder.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.