Associate Project ManagerApply Now
Exp: 9-11 years
Remote but willing to travel
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Experience of project management i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management and quality assurance as it relates to S/W Testing projects.
- Provide inputs for performance evaluations & resource management.
- Requirement Understanding & analysis / Walkthroughs to the team, Identification & Resolution of gaps.
- Strong domain and functional knowledge and understand clients’ business.
- Report Progress and conduct reviews (internal / external with the customer).
- Expertise with tools like JIRA, TFS etc. for Defect / Test Management.
- Suggests ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
- Ensure timely delivery within SLA and share relevant metrics with stakeholders.
- Assist Test Manager/PM in defining and implementing processes, strategies and approaches.
- Experience in scope management and test estimations & planning.
- Manage team members and contribute to their development.
- Perform customer and stakeholder management.
- Be an effective contributor in Technical & Business growth.
- Analytical abilities, team building, and motivation skills to help organize resources, work under tight deadlines.
- Proactive in the Identification of program Risks-Issues-Concerns and highlight it to respective stakeholders providing mitigation as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engg, IT, Science, Management or equivalent.
- 9 to 11 years of Functional testing experience.
- 1 to 2 years of management experience.
- Understanding the architecture and configuration of test environments and test scenario conditions/parameters by providing overall framework for all the tests to be performed for a test engagement, including identifying types of tests needed.
- Should have managed manual/automation testing projects.
- Should have expertise in variety of Test Management and Defect Management tools.
- Should have conducted testing on a wide range of systems and technologies.
- Project cost and budgeting experience.
- Strong experience in managing and handling complex testing challenges.
- Strong project management skills, including detail and task-oriented focus proactive in identifying risk areas.
- Significant experience in working with on/ offshore teams.
- Exposure to Agile methodology, Cloud computing and Big Data environments is a big advantage.
- Experience of managing the work of team size of 10-15 members.
- Certification in PMP / Prince2 /CSM/ Scrum Master etc.
Personal attributes required:
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities.
- Flexible in traveling within Delhi-NCR on-base / Client locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in Stakeholder Management, Client Management & possess good Negotiation skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail.
- Passionate about technology