Associate Team LeadApply Now
Exp: 5-7 years
Remote but willing to travel
- Understand requirements/analysis at module level including Identify gaps in Requirements/ Artifacts, Prepare and maintain traceability coverage matrix, Identify integration points with other modules/systems; prepare test scenarios and cases to cover them, Analyse the impact and provide estimates.
- Design / Write complex Test scenarios. Prepare Test artifacts like Test Plans, Test Specifications, Test Reports and provide inputs for Test Strategy.
- Conduct Peer Review / Review of Test Cases written by other team member/s
- Test / Execute Complex Test Cases / Test Scenarios.
- Gain good domain and functional knowledge and understand clients’ business.
- Support Test Manager/ PM in Risk identification and management
- Report Progress and conduct reviews (internal/external with the customer).
- Create and validate Test Data
- Adhere to Quality Processes
- Manage defects by logging, updating the status of defects, follow up on defects (getting fixes and re-test) and successful closure of defects
- Mentor team members and contribute to their development.
- Conduct technical interviews.
- Make relevant Process improvements
- Identifying Risks and ensure timely escalations
- Undertake additional responsibilities/tasks as maybe required by the business
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engg, IT, Science, Management or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of Functional testing experience.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Good skills in Test Designing (Creating Test cases/Scenarios), Test Execution & Test Reporting.
- Possess good understanding of Bug Lifecycle and Defect Management Process.
- Possess good knowledge of Testing Types and Artifacts.
- Possess good understanding of STLC / SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of at least one defect management tool like Jira, TFS etc.
- Possess hands-on knowledge of database testing.
- Experience to Project methodologies such as Agile.
- Good knowledge of Estimation techniques.
- Exposure to latest technologies & frameworks like API / Webservices, Agile methodology etc.
- Should have basic programming skills, knowledge of OOPS concepts etc.
Personal attributes required:
- Flexible in traveling within Delhi-NCR at Client / Base Locations.
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work in an Individual capacity or as a team player.