Team LeadApply Now
Exp: 7-9 years
Remote but willing to travel
- Requirement Understanding & Analysis / Walkthroughs to the team, Identification & Resolution of gaps.
- Design / Write / Execute complex Test scenarios. Prepare Test artifacts like Test Plans, Test Specifications, Test Reports and provide inputs for Test Strategy.
- Prepare and maintain traceability coverage matrix.
- Conduct Peer Review / Review of Test Cases written by other team member/s.
- Strong domain and functional knowledge / understand clients’ business & their requirements / suggest Process Improvements in terms of tools, processes etc.
- Support Test Manager/ PM in Estimation, Risk identification, allocation of work, effort tracking and people management..
- Expertise in scope management and test estimations & planning.
- Expertise with tools like JIRA, TFS etc. for Defect / Test Management.
- Ensure timely delivery within SLA and provide relevant metrics to stakeholders.
- Lead team members and contribute to their development.
- Perform customer and stakeholder management.
- Be an effective contributor in Technical & Business growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engg, IT, Science, Management or equivalent.
- 7 to 9 years of Functional testing experience.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Exposure to end to end Test Management. (Creating Test cases/Scenarios, Test Execution & Test Reporting).
- Experience in Project methodologies such as Agile.
- Should have team handling experience.
- Should be good in Client management.
- Proven ability to multitask, manage concurrent project efforts, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Exposure to project management framework and practices.
- Experience of managing the work of a team (5-10 members).
Personal attributes required:
- Flexible in travelling within Delhi-NCR at Client / Base Locations.
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work in Individual capacity or as team player.