Business DevelopmentApply Now
Exp: 3-5 years
Remote but willing to travel
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Developing new business opportunities through strategic outreach
- Create a customer-centric and polished first impression with prospects and customers
- Respond promptly to all new business opportunities from inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Monitor and respond to live chats and the sales line for sales inquiries
- Work cross-functionally with account executives, marketing, sales operations, sales engineers and fellow BDRs
- Meet revenue targets with target quota related to number of qualified opportunities, meetings set, and closed business as well as assisting with online self serve purchases.
- Accurately capture, report, track, and manage required qualification data and lead statuses into Hubspot
- Provide prompt and regular feedback to marketing on lead quality and trends systematically via data entry and anecdotally in weekly marketing meetings
- Attend and travel to tech conferences and events
- Be an active contributor in a great team environment with a fun and energetic atmosphere
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Good Sales DNA and sales methodology.
Personal attributes required:
- Passion for developing a career in Sales or Marketing
- Outstanding time management skills
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- High energy team player
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent, and strong attention to detail.