Senior Quality EngineerApply Now
Exp: Minimum 3 years
Remote but willing to travel
- Design / Write complex scenarios / Test Cases / Prepare Test Artifacts
- Conduct Peer Review / Review of Test Cases written by other team member/s
- Create and validate Test Data.
- Test / Execute Test Cases.
- Adhere to Quality Processes.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans, test cases and requirement.
- Manage defects by logging, updating status of defects, follow up on defects (getting fixes and re-test) and successful closure of defects
- Support team members and contribute to their development.
- Stakeholder Management/Client Interaction.
- Share Daily Status Report / WSR with Stakeholders.
- Shared Inputs in Project Estimation & Planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engg, IT, Science, Management or equivalent.
- Atleast 3 years of experience in Functional Testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on Experience in Test Designing (Creating Test cases/Scenarios), Test Execution & Test Reporting.
- Possess good understanding of Bug Lifecycle and Defect Management Process.
- Possess good knowledge of Testing Types and Artifacts.
- Possess good understanding of STLC / SDLC.
- Possess working knowledge of at least one defect management tool like Jira, TFS etc.
- Working knowledge on DDL / DML, Joins etc.
- Exposure to methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Exposure to latest technologies & frameworks like API / Webservices, Agile methodology etc.
- Should have basic programming skills, knowledge of OOPS concepts etc.
Personal attributes required
- Flexible in traveling within Delhi-NCR at Client / Base Locations.
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work in an Individual capacity or as a team player.