Performance and Load testing on MS Dynamics Application
About the client
A global leader in the field of Strategy and Management Consulting with presence in more than 50 countries
Client was using MS Dynamics as its Consultant Management portal spread across 16 geographies. The consultants were not satisfied with the performance of the application with the application being too slow and the valuable time of these resources being lost.
“Consultants time was being wasted. Fast responsive application-> loading and navigation”
Application would take too much time to login the users
Response time of some of the pages, in critical workflows, was very low
Navigation between pages was time consuming and prone to hang-ups.
Consultants were using this application from different locations and reporting varied performance across these locations
CresTech evaluated the response time of the CRM application from different geographies and helped benchmark it against the ideal numbers for the client.
- We evaluated the response time for all the screens of multiple workflows of the application under test for a user load of 250 consultants
- We also calculated the response time of an ideal workflow of an application with no performance issues.
- Provided a detailed comparison report of the above two
- Manual Verification with limited load was also performed
- Post fixes a second round of testing was done to assess performance improvement.
Services we offered
Automated Load Generation and Benchmarking (250 consultants) using VSTS | Comparison with existing | Performance standards of the Client | Manual Benchmarking for limited load
reduction in response time
We were able to benchmark and improve performance across 16 geographies